• Can be used in Steel Plants, Metal Forging Industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Material Science, Mineralogy Metal and Metal Strength Analysis Cement (Klincker) quality control and where ever metallurgical microscopes are used.
• This Package is very useful for educational institutions and all material science technocrats and metallurgists.
• It has two main toolbars: 1) Measurement Tools 2) Metallography Tools.
• Measurement Tools: It has following measuring tools -
* Calibration * Length * Angle
* Perimeter * Width * Radius
* Area * Color * Counting
• Metallography Tools: It has different parameters. Some of which are as follows –
• Grain Size - ASTM E 112
• Phase - ASTM E 566 1245
• Decarbization - ASTM E 1077
• Coating Thickness - ASTM B 487
• Nodularity - ASTM A 247
• Porosity - ASTM 276
• Inclusion - ASTM E 454 – E 1245
• Inclusion DIN - Standards (50602)